Application of this Disclaimer
Change to this Disclaimer
In accessing any Electronic Communications, whether it be by way of visiting this website or opening any electronic communication from NVest, the person so doing accepts the following:
1. Whilst NVest has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that all information contained in Electronic Communications is current and accurate, it cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information nor that it is up to date. Use of Electronic Communications is therefore entirely at the users own risk.
2. Although NVest has taken all reasonable steps to guard against viruses or destructive codes, it gives no warranty that Electronic Communications are free of viruses or any other data or code that has the ability to corrupt or affect your system.
3. Electronic Communications may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. It is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and to others who have the authority to receive it. Unintended recipients of Electronic Communications may not under any circumstances disclose, copy, distribute or take action that relies on the content of the information contained therein.
4. Where the contents of Electronic Communications expressly state the author thereof, any views expressed in the contents shall be construed to be, unless otherwise stated, the views of the author and not those of NVestor any of its management or directors. Electronic Communications will only be legal, valid and enforceable on NVest if an authorised NVest employee or the head of the respective division has confirmed or consented thereto.
5. Any information contained in Electronic Communications does not constitute advice as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act, and the user thereof shall bear the responsibility to seek professional advice to ascertain whether any such information is suitable to his/her personal circumstances.
6. NVest may, in good faith, provide links that would appear useful to recipients of Electronic Communications, but does not make any representation regarding such links and does not endorse the products and/or services that may be offered thereon. Links are provided for convenience only and may be discontinued at any time. NVest accepts no responsibility for the content or use of information contained in the said links.
7. Unless otherwise noted, Electronic Communications are subject to intellectual property rights that vest in NVest. Use of the content in web pages, electronic or written publications or any other media and/or words, phrases, names, designs or logos that are NVest intellectual property are expressly prohibited, without the express written permission of NVest.
8. NVest disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of compatibility, security and accuracy, and NVest will not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, statute, delict (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise that relate to the use of Electronic Communications. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NVest and its respective directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party information providers from and against all losses and expenses (including attorney-and own client costs), resulting from any failure to adhere to this disclaimer.
9. All information contained in Electronic Communications pertaining to products and services on or accessed through the website are for your personal and non -commercial use only and their terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
10. Electronic Communications are governed by all applicable South African legislation, including in particular (and without limiting the generality of the a foregoing) sections 11 to 20 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002. All legislation shall be deemed to include any amendments thereto or re-enactments thereof.